Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarship for the US Students in Australia, 2019
If you feel like studying in Australia is quite impossible for you then you must have a look on the US Fulbright Anne Wexler program. Australian American Fulbright Commission presented this program so that you can study in Australia.
US students are offered with the educational bursary and it aims to provide them the support for a degree of masters in any university of Australia.
Why apply at this program?
The program “US Fulbright Anne Wexler Program” is a chance for you to study and become successful through one of the best universities within Australia.
It also helps you to cover your expenses of study, travel, and other important stuff. A student will be able to study and learn from one of the best award-winning teachers.
- Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
- Eligibility of the scholarship:
- Eligible countries: Countries that are eligible to apply in this program are the candidates from the United States.
- Offered courses or subjects: Proposed courses or subjects include health, Sustainability, Energy, and Climate Change, Regional security, Education, Political Science, History, and Governmental relations.
- Program offered: Candidates can participate in a master’s degree program at an Australian university in the field of public policy.
- Selection Criteria: Candidate must be a United States citizen and hold a strong academic credential and leadership potential.
How to Apply for the scholarship:
Application form must be filled and submitted to the online portal. In order to apply, get all the necessary information by contacting the Fulbright Scholarships Team through their email i.e. email@example.com.
Benefits of the scholarship:
The scholarship package is quite generous. Up to two years monthly stipend will be provided to the students as an educational award.
Apart from the monthly stipend, other benefits include the establishment allowance, generous international travel entitlement, university tuition fees and health coverage under Medicare.
Australia is undoubtedly a great place to pursue studies, especially when all your expenses are being funded by the university itself or any organization. The successful candidates are thus lucky to have an education from such reputable institutions for almost free.APPLY NOW.
Find More International Scholarships for Undergraduate & Graduate Students 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
- UOW “Change the World” Funding for Bangladeshi & Indian Students in Australia
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2019
- Inspiring Innovation Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- ANU Science Olympiad Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- Australian Alumni International Scholarship in Australia, 2019
- K.T Tan PhD Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- 50 University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2019
- Western Sydney University Nexus Scholarship for International Students in Australia