Overview of Scholarship
Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS) has proposed up to fifteen scholarships for capable and skilled researchers in Denmark. These scholarships are provided to non-residents of Denmark and Reintegration scholarships attracts European researchers who return to Denmark from a country outside the European Union.
The aim of the AIAS-COFUND scholarship is to achieve supremacy in research by fascinating the most talented researchers from all over the world and across all research disciplines. Students are free to choose their topic of research. The objective of this institute is to conduct highest quality research at the university by captivating talented, skilled, highly qualified fellows worldwide and within all disciplines. An AIAS scholarship offers researchers an exclusive opportunity and the freedom to continue their own scientific research in the university environment.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application submission is January, 17, 2020.
- Institute providing scholarship: Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies.
- Course Level: Scholarships are provided to continue postdoctoral research programs.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship provides travel funds, funds for research, and a salary.
- Number of scholarships: Fifteen AIAS COFUND scholarships are available.
- Application procedure: Applications are submitted online.
- Nationality: All international students can apply for this scholarship.
- Country providing scholarships: Denmark
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world can apply for this award.
- Eligible Courses: Postdoctoral research programmes.
- Criteria: Talented postdoctoral researchers can apply for AIAS COFUND Junior Scholarships if they have a career experience of 2 to 10 years. Researchers with a career experience of more than ten years can apply for AIAS COFUND Senior Scholarships.
This scholarship aims at targeting researchers at different career stages with 2 year or full time postdoctoral experience.
Applicants are advised to attach the following documents while submitting the application form.
- Candidates are required to attach their resume along with the PhD diploma.
- Candidates must also attach the budget proposal, publication lists, and the ethical issues form in the application form.
Language Requirements: Candidates from the host country are often required to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study in Denmark. Candidates will need to attach their IELTS or TOEFL score as proof of proficiency in English.
The application procedures are carried out online. Candidates must submit the application form online before the deadline and also upload all the required documents.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://scholarship-positions.com/aias-cofund-marie-curie-fellowships-international-researchers-denmark/2016/11/10/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]