Overview of Scholarship
The University of Melbourne is a public research university that is situated in the city of Melbourne in Australia. Established in 1853, it is ranked as the second oldest university in Australia and the oldest one in Victoria. The key vision of the University of Melbourne is that success begins from the day a student steps feet on the premises of the campus. Due to its diverse features, the university is ranked as number one in Australia with regards to the standard of education.
The University of Melbourne has delightfully announced the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship for international students for 2019. The scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students who have excellent academic records. The most fascinating thing is that the university allowed an opportunity to all the aspiring candidates to win about 50 scholarships worth $56,000 in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Application Deadline: There is no certain deadline and no application is required. Applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship if eligible.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses that are offered and taught by the University of Melbourne.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships provide tuition fee remission of $10,00 in the first year if an undergraduate degree that has been applied for. There is also a 50 percent fee remission for the three-year undergraduate degree. Alternatively, there can also be a 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships available is 50.
- Nationality: International students.
- Scholarships can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international students are welcomed to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: The scholarships are awarded in all fields of subjects that are offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be fully eligible for availing the golden opportunity of these scholarships, an applicant must be an international student and must not be an Australian citizen. The applicant must not have prior experience of any tertiary studies. This does not include any extension studies that the applicant has completed as part of the 12-year program.
The application procedure for applying for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships is rather an easy process for the students as it does not require a lengthy process or any extensive documents or paperwork. The mode of application is exclusively online. In order to apply for the scholarship, the applicants must receive a subject offered at the university to study an Undergraduate degree program. There are no particular language requirements such as proficiency in English hence no IELTS or TOFEL is required.
For being able to be considered for this remarkable Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, the applicant is required to submit all the documents that have been mentioned in the application form. This includes previous educational documents, relevant certificates and other documents as mentioned.