Overview of the scholarship QRNSP stands for the Qatar Airways National Scholarship program which is …Read More »
Overview of the scholarship
WMG excellence scholarships for UK and also for the international students are being offered at the University of Warwick. These scholarships are especially for the students who want to pursue for the MSC program which would be started in September 2019.
University for the admission of eligible candidates requires some evidence that the student is pro-efficient in English so that they could be successful in their postgraduate study. These scholarships are offered for the students who want to study in the University of Warwick and that is the research university in England which was initially founded in the year 1965. It was established by being a part of the government’s initiative so that students could pursue for higher education. The applicants who tend to meet all the requirements of admission in Warwick, but they don’t are pro-efficient in English can get some conditional acceptability.
- Application deadline: 1st April, 2019
- Course level: these scholarships are available for the students who want to pursue full-time MSC degree.
- Study subject: the scholarships are awarded to the students to study among all the subjects being offered in the university
- Scholarship award: the excellence scholarships by WMG are being awarded on percentage discount base of the tuition and the other awards would range in between 25 percent to 50 percent.
- Number of scholarship: not known
- Nationality: all international and UK students
- Scholarship can be taken in: UK
Eligibility for scholarship
All the students belonging to international students and UK can apply for the scholarship for the courses of MSC which would be starting in September 2019. The applicants who are interested to apply should have an excellent academic performance and professional profile so that they could easily quality. There are also some conditional offers and their criteria are a bit different.
You need to apply online for the scholarship.
- Complete application form and application fee
- Personal statement
- Scan of marks transcript
- English test result
- One reference