There are many students who are enrolled in a university abroad and want someone to cover their travel expenses. Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowship is a program to address the needs of such students. It provides an opportunity to cover your travel expenses and complete your dream of studying abroad. The University of Birmingham supports the program as it offers a chance to the citizens of UK who want to pursue their undergraduate and graduate studies abroad.
Details of scholarship
- Scholarship for: Citizens of UK
- Subjects: Enrolling for undergraduate or graduate degree in the fields of law, life and environmental sciences, engineering and physical sciences, social sciences, and medical and dental sciences
- Award: Varies depending on your travelling needs (full travel funding is provided to travel anywhere in the world)
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take scholarships: Study abroad in a university of your choice
Who is eligible?
The following is eligibility criteria for Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowship:
- Who can apply: British citizens
- Subjects to study: You can enroll in the fields of law, life and environmental sciences, engineering and physical sciences, social sciences, and medical and dental sciences
- Other criteria: The individual should be:
- 18 years old (age should reach 18 by the end of that year)
- Individuals that have had an unsuccessful attempt can also apply
- Students born in Northern Ireland and holder of Eire passport that are residents of UK can also apply
- People residing in Channel Island or the Isle of Man can also apply
- Students living in British Overseas Territories are also eligible for the fellowship
- People serving abroad in Armed Force or on diplomatic duties can apply too
How to apply?
In order to apply, just fill an online application form. At this moment, the organization does not require any other documents. Just an admission in a university for undergraduate or graduate program would be good. A full funding for travelling anywhere in the world is granted while the grant depends on your choice of country, duration of stay, and other similar aspects.APPLY NOW