Overview of the Scholarship
The Walt Disney Company is offering highly intelligent candidates, the Disney internship for the academic year 2020-2021. You will have the opportunity to do work alongside other industrial supervisors in your specific area of study. Being an intern of marketing, you will be made a part of various campaigns and movements formulated specifically for market prosperity. You will help with establishing a well-defined perspective for the customer path. As you continue to serve for generating a procedure in order to improve marketing strategies. This will improve your working abilities and you can gain experience. It will be helpful in constructing a strong basis for your career. The internship will provide effective on the job practice. The students will discover how to make decisions and how actions should be carried out within the accepted enterprise setting. It will enable you to take on the actual task and come to be an important part of a supportive team. Moreover, you will have the encouragement and be part of a web of a massive population of interns. The students will be able to attain a significant understanding that will assist them in accomplishing prosperity in their position as well as future job prospects.
- Application deadline: 29 December, 2020
- Course Level: Internship
- The Subject of Study: Marketing
- Scholarship can be taken in: United Kingdom, Hammersmith, England, London
Eligibility of Scholarship
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements for submitting the application:
- Should be a student of undergraduate currently in the third year coming back to study in Autumn 2021.
- Should have work permit in the United Kingdom.
- Must be studying a relevant degree to the position that is applied for.
- Must be skilful in MS Office.
- Should be able to give consideration to small details.
- Must be able to perform under great pressure.
- Should have great communication skill when interacting with people at different levels in a competent and professional behaviour.
- Must have the ability to divide responsibilities according to priority.
- Is able to complete tasks under deadlines given.
- Can bear several managerial responsibilities.
- Attach your CV and cover letter and send it to the link provided.
- Your cover letter should consist of around 400 words and must answer the following. 3. The reason behind your applying for this internship?
- Why you chose Disney?
- What qualities you have that will motivate Disney to consider you for the internship?
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must submit the application for Internship.APPLY NOW