Overview of the Scholarship
Anyone who wishes to study abroad and pursue their masters degree with some financial help must apply for the scholarships offered by the University of Twente, Netherlands. The institute is offering 50 awards. This scholarship for carrying out the masters program is a great opportunity for all the excellent candidates from EU/EEA and also the non-EU/EEA states.
The University of Twente was established in the year 1961. It is a public research university situated in the Netherlands. The institute gives its students a continuous and smooth way of completing their degrees like Bachelor, Maters, and the postgraduate degree. A high quality and a project based education is provided by the university along with an informal and personal atmosphere. The students get a chance to take part in their own training, learning, and developmental experiences.
- University or Organization: The University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Scholarship Award: € 3,000 – € 25,000
- Numbers of Award: Up to fifty
- Nationality: Both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: 1 Feb/May 2021
- Language: English
- Access Mode: Online
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Countries that are eligible for the scholarship:
The award is open to all the candidates from EU/EEA and also from non-EU/EEA states.
- Subjects and courses offered in the scholarship:
Following courses are being taught in the specified scholarship award:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science
- Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control.
The award is aimed for those students who possess an average grade of 7 out of 10 at the end of the third quarter of the first year, should be making at least 50% of the European credit.
Those who are interested to pursue their masters degree program must avail this scholarship. In order to apply for it, an online application must be submitted through the link provided:
Students must ensure that they have completed their entry requirements such as the language requirement and the diploma equivalent. There are particular requirements for admission in order to apply for the undergraduate and the graduate programs. The English language test called IELTS must have a score of 6.5, or TOEFL must have 90.
For applying in the scholarship, the candidates must submit all the important documents such as passport, transcripts and diplomas in original language as well as translated in Dutch or English, IELTS test, CV, portfolio, and the motivation letter.