The University of Italian Switzerland is offering a research program in masters. The Master researcher scholarship programs are providing the student with short term scholarships for doing research and thesis regarding their respective master’s program in the faculty of information at the Università Della Svizzera Italiana.
The students on a visit to research programs in masters are given a one-semester scholarship to get their degree and research completed. The staff of USI is really guiding and helpful to the students who come on scholarships and do their research at affordable cost from a well-known university. They guide the students to make their thesis with the name of their home university.
- Application Deadline: October 01, 2021.
- Course Level: Master’s Degree program
- Study Subject: who came to visit the University of Italian, Switzerland for research purposes. They are awarded in the faculty of technology in the university.
- Scholarship Award: A student receives 5000 CHF from the University for their living and traveling expenses along with the university expenditures.
- Number of Scholarships: short term scholarship is given to masters research students for one semester.
- Nationality: International students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland.
The eligibility criteria of the Università Della Svizzera Italiana are to make the students first choose about the subjects for the research purposes and then choose1 or 2 alternate subjects with it in which he is also interested to do research. He should also consult the staff of USI for the published list of research groups and they’re regarding topic selection.
For applying in university aspirants or applicants must take part in the research program and prove that they are eligible for the admission on scholarship. After taking part, the students have to send their application to email@example.com. The language which is required by the university is required by the university is that the applicant must have a grip on his speaking skills of the English language.
An applicant should have to submit the following document in order to get admission to a scholarship at the university.
- CV of the applicant
- Transcript of grades of masters from a university that is an affiliate from higher education studies.
- Letter of support from the professor of their regarding university.
- A copy of their password is needed and a motivational letter is required.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://studenti.unibo.it/sol/welcome.htm” icon=”” target=”false”]Official Link[/button]