Overview of Scholarship
Zell miller scholarship is the award that is granted to students based on merit. The students can apply for the award who meets the University System of Georgia and GSFc’s requirement. They must be enrolled in the undergraduate degree to continue their education. Moreover, they have to meet the requirements of a HOPE scholarship.
It is the scholarship available for the residents of Georgia having academic achievement required by the university. The scholarship is offered so the students can get financial aid to complete their education at Georgia University and college.
Apply for the Zell miller scholarship and get ready to achieve your goals.
Course Level: Graduation level
Study Subject: Subjects that college offers
Scholarship Award: 100% tuition fee waiver
Total number: N/A
Nationality: Residents of Georgia
Award can be taken in: USA
- Eligible Countries: Students must be resident of Georgia and meet requirement of Georgia residence.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Award is for the subjects that university offers.
- Admissible Criteria: students must have minimum 3.3 GPA in previous classes.
Georgia Student Finance Commission can help you through your career planning. You can check your eligibility for this scholarship with GA futures. This will help you a lot in finding, planning and applying for best national scholarships and best colleges to study with affordable fee.
- How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship students have to follow the procedure given below
- First print the ACT report from the GA futures document upload feature
- Sign, write the date ad statement on the report “This is an original score report”
- Sign to GA future account and select the document upload icon.
- Select ACT score and attach the document file.
- Now select submit to upload the file.
You can review the file in 7 to 10 days of business days.
- Documents Required
Aspirants have to submit the transcript and other document required to get the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements
Applicant must have 3.3 GPA and good records.
- Language Requirement
Candidate must be Georgia resident and must be English speaking
5 Reasons To Apply For Zell Millar Scholarship
- Pays 100% of total cost.
- Maximum award amount.
- Financial Aid for completion of studies within the country.
- No exception for minors or majors.
- Merit Based.
Other Scholarships in Georgia Universities
- University of North Georgia Military Scholarship
- Airgas Terry Jarvis Scholarship
- GA HERO Scholarship for Spouses/Children
- CASE Scholarship Program