Study in Malaysia with Sunway University Scholarship
Sunway University is opening the ways of different students of Malaysia by giving them different scholarships. The scholarships help in getting admission to the world’s most known universities at an affordable cost.
Scholarships have been given on the basis of merit, kinship, alumina, previous institution, or a special scholarship quota for disabled or needy.
Sunway university’s young chef funding for international students in Malaysia is offering scholarships to students of Malaysia and all over the world. University is giving scholarships in different programs like Ph.D., bachelor’s, masters, and full scholarships for studying abroad.
University is providing a very friendly, energetic, and lively environment for students. Students also get higher opportunities regarding careers in different fields to shape their future and its development.
- Application Deadline: June 19, 2021.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree program at Sunway university young chef funding for international students in Malaysia.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Sunway in Malaysia.
- Scholarship Award: 50% of the tuition fee is part of the scholarships. Once the invoice is received, the deduction of the amount will be made from the tuition fee automatically. Both academic graduates and postgraduate students can be granted with scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: different number of scholarships is available.
- Nationality: Domestic and international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia.
Eligibility of Scholarship
Eligible countries for the scholarship are Malaysia and international countries and their students. The courses or subjects that are acceptable for the scholarships are BSc Hons and a diploma in Culinary Management.
The admission criteria are that the applicant must be between 17-25 years of age and have the other qualification from higher education which may be considered on case to case basis. The eligibility of scholarships is to maintain at least 60% in the academic grades to continue with getting the scholarships during the program.
Procedure For Scholarship
For taking admission in the university, the applicant must apply in the bachelor’s degree program in which he/she is going to take admission. After being enrolled the reward application must be filled by the applicant and send it to the university for verification and approval. The language required for the application must meet the basics of English, IELTS 5.0 or equivalent. Applicants have to submit an essay of 200 on the topic why should he/she select the Sunway University young chef and what are the motives behind it?Official Link