Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship competition held on the 10th anniversary of HDPK and is open for students who are looking to proceed with international bachelor programs. The courses offered include B.A. Audio Design, B.A. Creative Industries Management, and B.Mus Popular Music. HDPK is among the institutes with high reputation in the field of creative industries and is situated in Berlin. The program provides artistic and technological training along with the practical management on issues that one may encounter while working in the industry. The curriculum primarily targets music and media (except film and TV).
- Last date of application submission: 15th January 2020
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Subjects of interest: International bachelor programs include B.A. Audio Design, B.A. Creative Industries Management, and B.Mus Popular Music.
- Award of scholarship: The top applicants will be given 50% discount on regular tuition fee charged by HDPK through the study time (seven semesters).
- Who can apply: International students looking to study in Germany
- Number of awards: Undisclosed
- Where to take the scholarship: HDPK, Berlin, Germany
Who is Eligible?
The scholarship is awarded to international students who satisfy the entry requirements for German universities. Complete application form along with your story and best entrance exam are a few necessities. Individuals that are more than 18 years old and meet the admission criteria would be allowed to take part in it. However, the existing members of the institute, including students, lecturers, members of staff, etc., can’t be a part of it. If your first language isn’t English, you are required to produce a document stating your proficiency.
How to Apply?
If you fulfill entrance requirements of German universities, details here, you can proceed. Students may need a German visa and residence permit too. Further details regarding scholarship and application form is also available.