The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation is offering the Science Without Borders Challenge in the USA
Overview of the Scholarship
This year’s Science Without Borders Challenge happens to be the 7th annual challenge being hosted by the Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation. This challenge is basically an art competition which encourages the applicants to promote the thought of preservations, restoration and the protection of the aquatic wildlife. The art competition is open for all school going students of the ages 11 to 19, from around the globe in the USA. The theme of the 7th annual art competition this year is “Connected Ocean: No Barriers, No Boundaries, No Borders.”
About the Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation: this is a foundation which is based in the USA and is a non-profit organization which concerns environmental sciences. The objective of the organization is to look out for aquatic wildlife. This contest is set for students as it urges them to think about worldwide issues and motivates them to take initiatives. It helps generate creativity while thinking about aquatic life conservation.
- Application Deadline: April 22, 2019
- Course Level: the art contest is being offered to students of Primary and Secondary schools, aged in between 11 to 19 years, from all around the globe.
- Access Mode: applications for signing up for this art contest is through online methods, electronically.
- Scholarship Award: the lucky contestants in the art competition will be gaining a prize of $1050
- Number of Scholarships: 3 scholarship awards are available for all international students.
- Nationality: students are able to apply for this program are all International students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Maryland, USA
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: the stated scholarship award is available for all nationals and all international students are liable to apply for the art contest, given that they range from 11 to 19 years of age.
Eligible Course or Subjects: since the organization has arranged an art competition to focus and promote awareness of the health and conservation about the marine wildlife, and the fact that the contestants are supposed to remain in the age limit of 11 to 19 years, the students will ultimately belong to primary or secondary level of schooling. This is more of a general study period hence, applicants are allowed to apply from any subject area as they may.
Eligibility Criteria: in order to be eligible for the contest, the candidate must be in the mentioned age and primary or secondary level of schooling. This may be equivalent to that of homeschooling.
How to Apply: the young applicant must submit their form of the 2D artwork’s original piece, drawing or painting. Group submissions are prohibited. After sending the artwork, the candidate must fill the online submission form.
Admission Requirements: in order to take part in this, no as such admission requirements are under demand.
Language Requirement: the international students must have a strong command over the English Language.APPLY NOW