Overview of Scholarship
The University of Hull has put forward some amazing scholarship programs for the candidates who are interested in the MSc by Research program for the coming year of 2020. The scholarship is eligible for the ambitious EU and UK candidates to chase the postgraduate degree program of one year. This university is basically a public research institute. It was found in 1927. The aim of this university is to provide a positive environment to their students so that they could be at their finest. It aims at providing quality education to candidates who come from a low income family.
This institute provides students with the opportunity to choose their relative field among 2000 courses. Students can apply in undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university grants skilled, talented faculty to the candidates who have mastery and expertise in their subject. Candidates can achieve and gain academic expertise under qualified faculty. Moreover, it will help candidates to build a strong career whilst learning in a research environment. Therefore, candidates who consider themselves deserving enough should not miss this scholarship.
- Application Deadline: The last date for submission is January 3, 2020. Interested candidates must apply before that.
- Institute providing scholarship: The University of Hull, UK.
- Course Level: Scholarship is offered for the MSc by Research program.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship award may differ.
- Number of scholarships: Number of awards are not made available from the university.
- Application procedure: Application submission processes are carried online.
- Nationality: European Union (EU) and UK students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Country providing scholarships: This scholarship is provided in United Kingdom.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Only students from EU and UK are eligible for this scholarship. Other outside students would not be considered eligible.
- Eligible Courses: The eligible course for this scholarship is MSc by Research. Candidates can choose any subject of their interest under this thesis program.
- Criteria: Candidates are obliged to have an Honors degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or any other course relating to biomass waste palatalization or bio-energy production.
Candidates are not required to attach any other documents.
Admission Requirements: Candidate is required to have a certificate of his/her master’s degree when taking admission in university. No other documents such as resume, transcript, etc. is required at the time for application submission.
Language Requirements: Students who want to avail this scholarship must be fluent in English language because all education in the university will be carried out in this language. Since, students from host country are not considered eligible for this award, there is no need to submit IELTS or TOEFL test score as proof of proficiency.
Candidates who want to benefit from this scholarship must first take admission in postgraduate degree at the University of Hull. After applying for the post graduate degree program, the university will check for the candidates eligibility that whether he meets the required criteria or not.APPLY NOW