Humber College is known for its renewable national and international scholarships. Formally, it is known as the Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning and was established in the late sixties, probably in 1967. The institution is funded publicly in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It constitutes three campuses namely; North campus, Orangeville campus, and Lakeshore campus.
On account of one statistical theory, around 27,000 full-time and 55,000 part-time students from all around the world are enrolled here. The students get the benefit of full bright scholarships and partial tuition grants from the institute, especially in their undergraduate year. These scholarships are viable for non-transfer students who come directly from high-school. Classes begin here in the months of January and September.
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Study Subject: Departments or certain subjects are not specified in the grant details. However, a student may get information about it on the official website of the institute; in general, a student may get a scholarship in any of the subjects taught at the institute
- Scholarship Award: These vary according to the students’ earned GPA per semester.
- if the GPA is 95% or more, you will receive $4,000 which is renewable
- if the GPA is 90-94.9%, you will receive $3,500 which is renewable
- if the GPA is 85-89.9%, you will receive $3,000 which is renewable
- if the GPA is 80-84.9%, you will receive $2,000 which is renewable
- if the GPA is 75-79.9%, you will receive $1,500 which is non-renewable
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: N/A, students all around the world can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Not defined
- Admissible Criteria: You need to have your degree of high school for admission, also you need to be proficient in the English language. Further, a student is assessed upon academic results, reference letters, objective statement, and social skills
- How to Apply: Go to the link, given below, to access the admission form and fill the details step-wise as required
- Supporting Documents: Previous degree, reference letters; at least 1, other diplomas and social involvement certificates, proof of English proficiency and objective statement
- Admission Requirements: To apply, you must have your recent degree in paper form and must have good academic and community skills
- Language Requirement: Must be above average in English