The Australian National University is one of the national research university founded in 1946. It is situated in Canberra, which is the capital of Australia. It was the first university in Australia which came into existence by the Parliament of Australia. It is ranked 24th among the world’s top Universities. The main campus of this University evolves seven teaching and research colleges in addition to many other national academies. Two of the prime ministers of Australia and round about 30 ambassadors of Australia has graduated from the University of Australia.
Overview of the Scholarship
If you want to be capitalized for education? ANU college of computer science and Engineering is providing the 10kclub.io funding to all the new domestic and international students.
This program is being offered to all the domestic and international student who will be attending a program major in the Research School of Computer science at Australian National University College of Engineering and Computer science.
- Application deadline: February 15, 2020
- Course level: the award is accessible only for the undergraduate degree program.
- Award: The competent students will receive an allowance of $10,000
- Number of awards: It is not known yet
- Nationality: Australians and International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible countries: Australians and international students only can apply for this degree program
- Eligibility of courses: Scholarship will be only given to the students enrolling in the program of Computer science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The award is valid each year to all those ANU students who are:
- An undergraduate domestic or an international student
- Attending a program or Major in computer science discipline in the Research School of Computer Science, in the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science, and has completed a minimum of 12 units of 3000-level COMP courses.
- Able to indicate an ongoing devotion to their passions, new technology and creativity within the field of Computer Science.
- First, the applicants have to enrol them in the bachelor’s degree program at the ANU.
- The applicants have to submit a video for an expression of interest that reflects their idea in the field they are applying and address the current concerned issues. The content has to be formal and it should not require special and professional video editing and equipment.
The victorious candidates will receive an allowance of $ 10000 in two halves, which will be paid after the semester census date.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must submit the application for undergraduate program.APPLY NOW