The International School of Engineering is providing a fully funded scholarship to the students with excellent academic record who are looking to complete their studies in Thailand. Started in 2005, under the guidance of Faculty of Engineering of Chulalongkorn University, the aim of the institute is to provide top notch studying opportunity along with interdisciplinary knowledge and international experience. ISE is listed as among the top engineering schools in the region and the mission is to produce quality engineers that are equipped with the modern day techniques and latest technology to address global engineering requirements.
Details of Scholarship
- Last date of application submission: 15th February 2020
- Level of study: The scholarship is up for grab for undergraduate students
- Subjects of interest: Students that are willing to pursue the studies in the fields of nano engineering, automotive design and manufacturing engineering, robotics and artificial intelligence engineering, aerospace engineering, and information and communication engineering can benefit from the opportunity.
- Number of awards: Five scholarships will be given.
- Award for scholars: A complete scholarship will help you with tuition and program fees. They will cover economy class round trip ticket from your home country to Bangkok. Also, you will be given a monthly stipend and accommodation. There is a book allowance and health insurance along with the coverage for tuition fee and program fee. All the support would be provided for 4 years.
- Who can take the scholarship: Individuals that are foreign students in Thailand, i.e. the ones that don’t have a Thai nationality, and have an excellent academic performance in the past.
- Where to take the scholarship: International School of Engineering, Thailand
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you should not have a Thai nationality and must be under 25 years old. Using the 4.0 system, the cumulative grade point average (GPA) of the student should not be less than 3.5 in the last 4 semesters. The individual must be healthy and should pass the following tests:
- English test in the form of TOEFL (iBT) with a score of 80+ or IELTS with band score of 6.0 and above.
- Mathematics test SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) and score must not be below 700 in each of the modules.
- Science test SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) with a score of 700 or above.
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship, you should submit the documents to email@example.com.
An individual is required to send a completed application form with a latest picture. Attach your CV and a statement of purpose along with the latest official transcript. You are required to obtain two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisers. Add a photocopy of your passport and provide the result of the tests listed above for English, math, physics, and chemistry.
And lastly, put up a certificate of health examination that you can acquire from a hospital and send all the details to their official email (listed above).
For further information, you can visit their website http://www.ise.eng.chula.ac.th/.