The Northern Arizona University is providing international students an opportunity to attain scholarships and study the subjects of their choice at one of the best universities in USA. For the high achieving and underrepresented international students, the International Excellence award is up for grab.
It is a fee waiver program based on merit and gives a chance to the individuals who are proceeding for undergraduate and graduate studies for the first time.
Details of scholarship
- Application deadline: 1st march for individuals who enroll for fall semester and October 1st for those that look to enroll in spring semester
- Subject of interest: Subjects of your choice (undergraduate program offered at the NAU)
- Level of study: multiple
- Award: $10,000 to $13,000 tuition fee waiver each year in two installments of $5000 each for spring and fall semester if you receive former and $6500 each for spring and fall semester if you receive latter. If you are a graduate student, you will receive $10,000
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take scholarship: Northern Arizona University, USA
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the program you must meet the following criteria:
- Who can apply: International students
- GPA requirement:0 or higher
- Who is not eligible: Students that come to study through a bilateral exchange program. ISEP exchange, as well as dual degree programs, are also not covered under this scholarship. Individuals who have a graduate assistantship along with their graduate studies won’t be considered.
- Maintaining award: One should obtain GPA of 3.50 or higher to renew the award
How to apply?
In order to apply for this scholarship, you should submit an online application asking for admission in an undergraduate program at Northern Arizona University. Along with that, you are asked to provide a couple of Honors admissions essays. CV would be appropriate but can be substituted by a list of activities and accomplishments. Test scores for SAT and ACT should be sent alongside.
To gain admission, GPA of 3.0 or higher is required. One also has to prove proficiency in English via certification that include TOEFL and IELTS.APPLY NOW