Overview of the Scholarship
The University of Auckland is gratified to announce the postgraduate scholarships to motivate deserving students to continue their studies in New Zealand. The University of Auckland is one of the largest university in New Zealand. It was established in 1883. Its ranking is also very high among other universities. Postgraduate scholarships are vacant for the domestic and international students who will begin a master’s level degree at the Auckland Law School.
The University of Auckland helps the students to learn different skills, build abilities and capabilities, and adapt to the changing environment accordingly. This is a great opportunity for well deserving students who are motivated to pursue their education in the fields of law, taxation, and legal studies.
- Application Deadline: Applicants are requested to apply before January 30 and June 30 of each academic session.
- Institute providing scholarship: Scholarship is provided by the University of Auckland.
- Course Level: Scholarship is offered for Postgraduate level.
- Scholarship Award: New Zealand $10,000
- Number of scholarships: University is awarding up to five scholarships.
- Application procedure: All applicants can apply to this scholarship online.
- Nationality: All domestic and International students can apply for this scholarship despite of their nationality.
- Country providing scholarships: This scholarship is available in New Zealand.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Students can apply in Masters of Laws, Master of Taxation Studies, and the Masters of Legal studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Criteria: the criteria of eligibility is enrolling in postgraduate degree program in the fields of Law, Taxation Studies, and Legal Studies.
Applicants are advised to attach the following documents.
- Photocopy of previous university courses transcripts, and grades in previous course levels.
- Applicants must attach their resume, and a cover letter.
- International students are required to attach a photocopy of their passports.
Admission Requirements: Students should consider the entry requirements.
Language Requirements: Students from the host country would be required to meet a certain language criteria. For example, they would need to attach their proof of proficiency in English via IELTS or TOEFLS.
The application procedure involves registering into the master’s level degree program. After registering, applicants are required to present a written application to the faculty of University of Law, Auckland. However, students also need to attach some other documents.APPLY NOW