Overview of the Scholarship
This children right funding scholarship has provided by the Leiden University Netherlands. The scholarship program is especially for the students of Malawi, Kenya and Ethiopia who want to pursue a Master’s degree in the Leiden University Netherlands. This scholarship program is for advanced study for the children’s rights and the key focus of the funding is on the intersections of the children with varied law fields. The Leiden University was formed in year 1575 and it is one of the oldest universities for higher education in Netherlands. The university has fifty departments and a faculty of 7 academies. There are different degree programs for the students all around the world. You can do any graduate or undergraduate program from this university. The Leiden University provides a learning opportunity for the students all around the world to enhance their skills and to gain amazing career. There is a wide range of language programs for the students.
- Application deadline: 1st March, 2020
- Course level: Scholarships are available to pursue the Master’s degree program at the Leiden University.
- Study subjects: Scholarships are available for masters of law in children rights subjects.
- Scholarship award: Scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarship award is for about 35000 euros.
- Number of scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Malawi, Kenya and Ethiopia can apply for the scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in: Netherlands
Eligibility of the scholarship
Students from Malawi, Kenya, and Ethiopia can apply for the scholarship. For edibility to take admission, the students must show a proof that they lack financial resources to complete their higher education. Moreover, the students must have a complete law degree so that they may practice law in particular country.
Some supporting documents are required while applying for this scholarship program including the valid copy of passport and identity card, two recommendation letters, proof of excellent academic performance, a valid copy of residence permit, language proficiency certificate and a CV.
Anyone interested to take admission in these children rights law program at the Leiden University needs to apply first for the program. Once a candidate gets enrolled, he needs to submit an online admission to get admission in Master in law. After submitting the online application, he needs to send an email to the program coordinator at the Leiden University Netherlands.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://scholarship-positions.com/childrens-rights-scholarship-1-at-leiden-university-in-the-netherlands/2019/11/29/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]