The Queen Margaret University is excited to provide international students a chance to study at the level they desire with the help of QMU international and Santander New International awards. The free education facility is available to individuals all across the globe and can support them to pursue their undergraduate and graduate studies.
The QMU was formerly known as the Edinburgh School of Cookery and it began in 1875. Later in 2007, it was granted the status of University with an array of courses for both graduate and undergraduate studies.
- Who can apply: International students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship
- Subjects to study: Any course of your choice at the Queen Margaret University
- Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate studies at QMU
- Award: The awards will provide a reduction in tuition fee from anywhere between 3000 to 5000 pounds
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take scholarship: Queen Margaret University
In order to apply for this studentship you should qualify as an international student. One must enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at QMU and should rely on self-funding in order to be eligible for this scholarship. You should have completed a high school diploma in order to be a part of the undergraduate program while for postgraduate studies you should carry an undergraduate certification.
How to apply?
For those of you that are looking to apply, fill the application form and email it at email@example.com. Along with the form, one must provide a supporting statement between 500 and 1000 words. A reason to choose the degree program that you are opting for and details of your academic achievements is necessary. Describe your financial impact and send a university application form as well as a CV alongside. The language proficiency certification is another necessity.APPLY NOW