UNE Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Stipend Scholarship 2020/2021
- Living allowance & Tuition fee.
- Research & Post Doctoral.
- $28,092 Australian dollars grant.
The University of New England is planning a program for Australian federation Research training for the year 2020-2021. Students from every part of the world can apply for this program as it is open for all.
This scholarship program will provide all the necessities and grants to the students, thus decreasing the financial burden of students. It is the best opportunity for students to avail at the right time as they are going to provide students with full tuition fee, for the best quality of studies and research in Australian institutes.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020 | June 30th, 2021
Course level: New England University is offering grants to students who want to pursue their masters or postdoctoral education in Australia.
Study subject: Students can opt for subjects of their interest in Master’s research or study as University offers analysis in Masters and postdoctoral in different disciplines.
Scholarship award: New England University is offering awards or grants of $28,092 Australian dollars, per year as a tuition fee of the university. Living allowance and tuition fees are covered.
Number of scholarships: Not known
Nationality: Both national and International
Scholarships can be take in: Australia
- Students from all countries can apply.
- Be it a domestic student or an international student, he must be studying in an accredited doctoral course of education at SEP of Australia.
- While undertaking the certified class, the student must make sure that he doesn’t receive the payment from any other source to meet his needs or expenses, in a case when the income is higher than 70% of the RTP stipend amount of the student.
- Students applying for this scholarship must not be receiving a Commonwealth scholarship and awards to balance their HDR fee.
Procedure for Applying
You must fulfill all the admission requirements that include filling the online form. If you intend to continue your Muster’s of postdoctoral studies in Australia, then fill your form very carefully and submit it online on the particular website.
You must meet some English language requirements to study in Australia because it is an international language and it makes it easier for an international student to study in a better way.
Required Documents to Study in Australia
The applicants must submit the following documents to apply for this scholarship program;
- Statement or letter of support based on 500 words from the professor or supervisor after approving the research proposal of the student. In the report, he must outline the purpose and scope of the applicant’s research, and the supervisor must indicate that he is supporting the project of his student.
- Applicants can submit this statement to Research services through their supervisor. They can also provide it by sending an email to the official website of the University announcing scholarship program.