Overview of the Scholarship
The Rotterdam school of management non-EEA scholarship program of the year 2020-21 is for the students having an excellent academic record. This scholarship program is provided by the university management inform of special partial grants. The applicants can be from any of the non EEA countries and they must not be entitled to pay EEA tuition fees. Moreover the applicants to become eligible for this scholarship program must have an excellent record in their previous degrees. This scholarship program supports one academic year which is based on a total number of 12 months. The scholarship program supports MSC too but for no more than 12 months. After the funded 12 months, you must have enough financial resources to complete your remaining education. Rotterdam school of management, Erasmus University is an international school for business studies situated in Rotterdam, Netherlands. There is various degree programs including the undergraduate and postgraduate offered in the university. English language proficiency is important as all the programs are taught in English. University is offering MBA, executive degrees and PhD programs in different subjects.
- Application deadline: 1st March, 2020
- Course level: This scholarship program is available for MSC degree in the university of Erasmus, Rotterdam school of management.
- Study subjects: The scholarship program is available for all the subjects being offered by the University for the MSC degree 2020-21. The subjects for this studentship include financial management, accounting, finance and investments, business information management, global sustainability and business, human resources, CEMS and International management, supply chain management and strategic management.
- Scholarship award: This scholarship award is for the partial tuition fee of the students. Money isn’t transmitted rather it is directly paid as the half tuition fee before the academic year starts. The selected students need to pay the rest of the tuition fee by their own either in investments or as a whole. The scholarship ratio ranges from 30 to 70 percent of the full tuition fee for the program.
- Number of scholarships: Several opportunities for this scholarship are available.
- Nationality: All the non-EEA countries
- Scholarship can be taken in: Netherlands
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Students belonging to the non-EEA countries can apply for this scholarship program and become eligible for this scholarship by having an excellent academic history. Students having nationalities including Chinese, Filipino, Korean, Thai, Iranian, Indian, Brazilian, Russian, Africa, Mexican and Turkish are preferred by the University for this Scholarship Program. All the candidates other than Netherlands have to fulfill the English requirements criteria to become eligible for the scholarship program.
You can apply online for this scholarship program.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.rsm.nl/master/msc-programmes/scholarships/scholarships/593/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]