Overview of Scholarship
Trinity College at the University of Cambridge has announced Ramanujan Research Scholarship for candidates who aspire to pursue research degree program in Mathematics. It is a must requirement for the candidate who is interested to possess a first class honors degree from any reputed institute in India. If the candidate does not have an honors degree, any degree which is equivalent to the honors degree would perform the job. Trinity College is one of the most popular college which is a part of the University of Cambridge situated in England. It has the largest number of undergraduates each years, the number counts to 600, with 300 graduates.
The Ramanujan Scholarship is mainly allocated for the time period of nine months initially. Under this period, the students might take master courses in mathematics. Candidates who complete their MASt at the university, and further register for the PhD degree would be provided with the amazing scholarship for the next three years. The condition for their scholarship is that the candidates must demonstrate good and average grades in their courses. They should make good progress to be considered eligible for the scholarship.
However, candidates that do not belong to the home country will be required to fulfill the language criteria to be considered eligible to study at the University of Cambridge. Trinity College gives a positive and innovative learning environment to its students where they can not only pursue their education but can definitely build other intellectual and interpersonal skills. Motivated and deserving candidates shall not miss this amazing opportunity.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is January 10, 2020. Academically deserving students must apply before the deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: Trinity College at the University of Cambridge in England.
- Course Level: The course level applicable for this scholarship is Applied Mathematics.
- Number of scholarships: Number of scholarship awards is not known.
- Nationality: Indian nationals can apply for this scholarship program.
- Country providing scholarships: This scholarship award is eligible in England.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from India can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: Under this scholarship, the candidates can undertake the course of applied mathematics.
- Criteria: In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate is required to possess an honors degree, if not, then he must hold a degree that is equal to the honors degree from a well-known Institute in India.
- The candidate applying for this scholarship must be the native of India.
- The candidate should have applied for the admission in the master’s degree program for applied mathematics at the University of Cambridge or already received an offer of request from the university.
- The applicant must not be the member of undergraduate or graduate program at the University of Cambridge.
- Candidates from outside the home country would need to meet the language criteria.
All required documents must be submitted through the application portal. Applications that does not fulfill required documentation would not be entertained. All the documents along with the references must be provided with the application before the deadline.
Candidates who want to avail this opportunity must take admission in the PhD program at the university. The scholarship shall be provided to the candidate who has enrolled in the University for the PhD program.APPLY NOW