Overview of the Scholarship
The Princeton Society of Fellows in liberal arts is calling out to students who want to apply for 2021-2024 postdoctoral fellowships. All those willing to apply can do so only once. To pursue the postdoctoral program, fellowships are available. During the entire academic year, fellows are required to stay near to or in Princeton.
This initiative of The Princeton society of fellows in liberal arts supports the use of interdisciplinary innovative approaches towards scholarship and for teaching in the field of humanities and humanities-related natural and social sciences. Why go for Princeton University? Each year, a new set of fellows are chosen on a three-year term to carry out research and to teach in a program or home department.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for the application is 4th August 2020
- Course Level: The course level of the scholarship being offered is not stated.
- Study Subject: These fellowships are being offered in the field of liberal arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in social sciences, humanities, and some selected natural science fields.
- Scholarship Award: Fellows hired under this fellowship program are provided a salary of approx. $88,800 every year, along with benefits, access to university grants, a personal computer, a shared office and $5,000 as a research amount, and other such resources.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships/positions being offered are not stated or available.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship, welcoming students from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Scholarship can be taken in ——— (the country is not stated)
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries around the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship being offered by Princeton University.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: These fellowships by Princeton University are being offered in liberal arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in social sciences, humanities, and some chosen natural science fields.
- Admissible Criteria: Those applicants who hold the Ph.D. at the time of applying must have received the degree. Those who do not hold the Ph.D. must have completed a significant portion of their dissertation, approx. half when applying. Those who are successful must complete all the requirements of the Ph.D. the dissertation filing included.
- How to Apply: The submission of applications are to be done through the online portal. Applicants must submit their applications via the online portal within the admission deadline, 4th– August 2020. Faxed, emailed, mailed complete or partial applications will not be accepted.
- Supporting Documents: For application, students must provide the transcript, counselor recommendation, school report, two recommendations of the teachers, and a mid-year school report.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have a previous degree to apply for this fellowship program.
- Language Requirement: Those applicants who do have English as a first language will be required to provide evidence and support for their English proficiency at the upper level which is required by Princeton University.