Overview of the Scholarship
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university situated in Bristol, United Kingdom. According to the QS World University Rankings 2020, this university has been ranked within the top 5 percent of universities in the whole world. This ranking is rightfully justified as the University of Bristol offers a world-class experience that encourages the students to develop remarkable thinking and intellectual skills that ultimately makes them leaders in their respective fields.
A massive yet golden opportunity is being offered by the University of Bristol for needy students who can apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020, June 30, 2020.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students who wish to pursue postgraduate degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any courses offered by the university excluding Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers 25 to 100 percent of the tuition fees.
- Number of Scholarship: 26 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students from all around the world are welcomed to apply.
- Scholarships can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Applicants can apply for all subjects offered by the university except for Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be classed as overseas students to avail the scholarship. The applicant must have applied to study any one-year, full-time postgraduate degree program at the University of Bristol. Distance-Learning programs are not included in this category.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit the online application form that is available on the official website of the university.
- Supporting Documents: For information regarding the supporting documents, the admission staff at the university must be contacted personally.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the scholarship the candidate has to apply at the Bristol University in 2020. Only if the applicant has applied before then he is considered for the scholarship.
- Language Requirements: The applicant must give proof of proficiency in the English language if the first language of the country of the applicant is not English. English language skills must be of a high level that guarantee that the student can succeed in the relevant field of study.
- Application Deadline: Applicants are considered by the university in two rounds. The deadline for the first round is March 31, 2020, while the deadline for the second round is June 30, 2020.