Overview of the Scholarship
The candidates who have previously done their masters in the Food sciences can apply for the scholarship at the University of Dublin, Ireland. The institute offers a Ph. D position in Food Chemistry and food sciences for the session 2021 to 2022.
The candidates will get the complete tuition fee waiver, and an additional stipend will be offered for the brilliant students. If you have excellent grades in your previous degree, apply with confidence to avail of the opportunity.
One of the leading universities in England was founded in 1854. The oldest university got an excellent ranking and is known as the 2nd highest university in Ireland. The University of Dublin offers high-quality education and a perfect learning environment where students can polish their skills and achieve their career goals.
- Application Deadline: 7 September 2021
- Course Level: candidates can apply for the scholarship for the Ph.D. program.
- Study Subject: candidates can get admission to the Ph.D. program for food chemistry and food science to get the award.
- Scholarship Award: Candidates will get the full tuition fee waiver and get the stipend of 18,000 pounds.
- Number of Scholarships: not known
- Nationality: Both European and international students can apply for this scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. Students are eligible for this scholarship if they meet the following criteria
- BA/BSC degree in biochemistry, chemistry or related field with a minimum of 2.1 GPA
- MA/ MSC chemistry is relevant subjects
- Research design or data analysis experience
- Have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Can do work with a multidisciplinary team.
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must fulfill the entry requirement by the university. They should submit an application to the official website.
They must have IELTS or TOEFL results to show that they know English well.
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must provide the academic transcript, personal CV, detailed letter of motivation (two pages, it must have a single-spaced), IELTS or TOEFL result sheet, and two letters of recommendation.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.ucd.ie/registry/prospectivestudents/admissions/policiesandgeneralregulations/generalrequirements/minimumenglishlanguagerequirements/” icon=”” target=”false”]Apply Here[/button]