Overview of the Scholarship
The Massey University of New Zealand has designed a scholarship for students namely, Peter Densem Postgraduate funding program. This scholarship aims at bringing together the academically deserving candidates for the year of 2020 and 2021. The courses offered under this scholarship are Agriculture and Horticulture. The award is provided for the postgraduate programs. Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship must possess a previous degree in related fields of Agriculture and Horticulture. The university is basically situated in the New Zealand, and it has three other campuses as well. It is known to be the second largest institute located in the New Zealand with students about 30,883 from the home country only. No doubt why it is the 2nd largest university of the country.
It has been serving domestic and international candidates for about more than eighty years. It has strived to build its name in the world of education. The university also provides research trainings to its students, and is a very well research institute. Moreover, it also offers specialized courses in other fields of engineering, accountancy, finance, marketing, agriculture, and information sciences. It allows students from outside the home country to benefit from this scholarship opportunity. It provides candidates from home and host country a positive and innovative environment that makes them able to overcome career challenges. It focuses on building a positive personality of the individual. It is a top leading university of New Zealand, and students who think they are deserving enough should never miss this golden opportunity.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this application is March, 2020. Candidates must apply before the deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: Scholarship is provided by The Massey University.
- Course Level: The eligible course for this scholarship is postgraduate or PhD degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The award being provided to students is $13000.
- Number of scholarships: Number of scholarship awards is not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship only facilitates the New Zealand nationals.
- Country providing scholarships: This scholarship is provided in New Zealand.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Eligible countries include New Zealand only.
- Eligible Courses: PhD or postgraduate degree programs.
- Criteria: Candidates must fulfill the criteria set by the university in order to be considered eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates would have to be enrolled in PhD or master degree programs in agriculture or horticulture, at the university to be considered eligible.
Students who have completed a year of their education at the university would be eligible for the grant.
Another criteria for eligibility is that the candidates must be New Zealand’s residents.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must take admission in the university first. He should consider enrolling himself as a PhD degree or master’s degree student. After being enrolled, the applicant can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form.
The university does not require any supporting documents like transcripts, resumes, from candidates.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must submit the application for postgraduate or PhD degree program.APPLY NOW