Overview of the scholarship:
In the United States, applications are now being accepted by the Novus Biologicals for the Novus Biologicals Scholarship program. The award is for those candidates who wish to pursue a degree in a course related to science two times a year. The scholarship aims to aid the students who really want to develop their career in the field of Science. The amount offered by the scholarship is $1500 and will be given to one candidate for the spring and fall semesters.
Novus Biologicals is a biotech company. It is situated in Centennial, Colorado, United States. It has an aim to enhance the scientific discoveries by marketing and developing the exceptional and rare products for the life sciences. The company is committed to give the researchers with the antibodies of highest quality so they may attend to their research with greater focus. It is also set up for the provision of a mechanism in order to commercialize the rare biological materials to the biological research community.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Novus Biologicals
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The Scholarship is open for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma program.
- Scholarship Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: US, UK, Canada only
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
- Language: English
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Countries that are eligible for the scholarship:
This scholarship program is only for the citizens of UK, Canada, and US.
- Subjects or courses offered in the scholarship:
The award is for studying science related subject such as chemistry, biology, medical engineering, environmental sciences, social sciences, etc.
- Criteria for eligibility:
The candidate must have done majors in any science related subject. He or she must be admitted or approved for the enrollment in any degree program.
An online application must be sent by the applicant through the provided link: https://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program.html
English language requirement is important. The applicant must be accepted for admission or have been admitted in some degree program in the field of science.
The supporting documents are the part of the application. Therefore, they are important to be submitted with the application form. All academic degrees or transcripts, a personal statement of not more than 500 words on how you view yourself in the coming ten years in the area of your interest. Also, a 200 word character statement is also required that must tell what you would want to teach others with the help of your acquired degree.
Benefits of the scholarship:
The scholarship is worth $1500 that will be provided to one candidate for the spring and fall semesters.
Thus, whoever wish to excel in the field of science must avail this opportunity. The deadline for the Novus Biological Scholarship is 31st of July, 2019. Those who want to apply, must do it before the deadline date of submission of the applications. After the deadline, no more applications will be entertained.APPLICATION LINK
Find More International Scholarships for Undergraduate & Graduate Students 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Centennial 2019 Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen at North Carolina State University, USA
- Fully Funded Boston University Trustee Undergraduate Degree Scholarship 2019
- Science Without Borders Challenge in the USA at Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program in USA
- Office of Finance and Accounting (OF&A) Associate Internship Program
- Delaware Law School Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2019
- Presidential Scholarships up for grab at Northern Illinois University for US Students
- Benjamin H. Stevens Graduate Fellowships in USA, 2019–2020