Next Genius Foundation Full & Partial Scholarship Program Overview:
This scholarship is known as the Next Genius Scholarship. It was founded by Naveen and Neeraj Mandhana. Both these men follow the late Shree Bhawarlalji Mandhana who was the retired judge of the Rajasthan High Court and was also a Law Secretary of Rajasthan. This scholarship is specifically dedicated to the Indian students who are willing to study in the universities of the North America and also of the Europe.
These scholarships are available for the students who are pursuing their undergrad programme. This scholarship was mainly created to target the students who are from India. The Next Genius Scholarship provides the full and also partial assistance to the students from India.
- Application Deadline: January 30, 2019 is the last date to submit the scholarship applications.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme from any selected university.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship consists full and also partial assistance for the students who are applying for the universities..
- Number of Scholarships: The total number of scholarships for the year of 2018 to 2019 is about $8 million which will be for about more than 100 students.
- Nationality: This scholarship is for the high school students from India.
- Scholarship can be taken in: North America and Europe.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Students which are from the high schools of India are the only students who are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is for the students that are hard working and have an innovative set of mind. This set of approach will help them to get fit into the high ranking universities. This scholarship programme is best for the students who are willing to show their research skills to the top colleges or universities of the North America and Europe.
Students who are from nine grade to twelve grade are all eligible to apply for this Next Genius Scholarship. One of the important eligibility criteria for the high school students of India is that the students should be able to understand speak the English language and they should be able to provide a proof of proficiency in English. This is the main requirement of all the universities of North America and Europe.
To apply for this Next Genius Scholarship programme, as this programme is highly selective and very tough so it is necessary for the students to be hard working and have an innovative set of mind. The students should have the ability to show their research skills which will help them to be selected for the scholarship programme and as well as for the universities of North America and Europe.
This programme will be monitored by the professor from United States for a twelve week period. Students will be able to get the information regarding the scholarship programme from the professors. The Next Genius Scholarship is open for students from nine grade to twelve grade across India.