Overview of the Scholarship
The Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUROS) are now being accepted for the bright International students who apply to succeed in PhD studies in their fields during the session of 2019 to 2020. The NUORS program offers up to 15 awards which will be able to cover the difference between the expenses of studying in your homeland and the expenses of studying internationally. The calculated value of the NUORS program is between 11.490 pounds to 17,700 pounds per annum.
The Newcastle University was found in 1834 and is one of the most globally renowned auspicious University of the entire world. It not only helps the students to develop academically but also facilitates the world by formulating creative solutions to global problems. The aim of the university is to become a high quality research incentive university.
The Newcastle University is determined to provide its students with world-class outstanding academic experience, getting their students to aim for the stars through assuring future success. The university is offering undergraduate as well as post graduate degrees in an extensive range of subjects.
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2019
- Course Level: The Scholarships are available for pursuing Ph.D. research programme at Newcastle University.
- Study Subject:
- Scholarship Award: £11,490 to £17,700 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: here are 15 scholarships available.
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship program allows international students to apply for the PhD degree in any desired course offered by the Newcastle University.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship program will be offered for students to pursue their PhD degrees in any of the courses and subjects which are offered by the Newcastle University.
- Eligibility Criteria: in order to be eligible for the NUORS program, the applicant needs to meet the criteria of being fluent in English language and also prove their hold on the language by submitting their test results. Before even beginning to apply for the scholarship program, the candidate must already have been admitted to their desired course in the Newcastle University PhD degree courses. For the applicant’s application to be accepted, the applicant t needs to attach all the required documents along the application. In order to apply for the Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship program, the candidate needs to register and send in their applications online through the provided link: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=2526301
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the NUORS program, the candidate needs to register online and send in their applications online through the provided link: APPLY NOW
- Supporting Documents: For the applicant’s application to be accepted, the applicant t needs to attach all the required documents provided in the above attached link, along with the application.
- Admission Requirements: in order apply for the scholarship program, the candidate must already have been admitted to their desired course in the Newcastle University PhD degree courses.
- Language Requirement: the candidate needs to be fluent in English Language.