If you are among the individuals that are looking forward to pursuing studying and doing masters in the field of medical, then this scholarship might be helpful for you. It is the Mansfield Aders and Avebury Memorial Fund that will pay for your studies in the Department of Medical Parasitology or the field of Medical Entomology for Disease Control at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. It is available for the citizens of UK, and Europe and anyone who is a citizen from any of these places and wants to apply can submit his or her application.
The scholarship is a combination of two different funds. First, it is the Mansfield Aders Scholarship while the other is the Avebury Memorial Fund. Combines, it is known as the Mansfield Aders and Avebury Memorial Fund that pays for your tuition fee. It is after Dr. Walter Mansfield Aders. He was serving in the Government of Zanzibar as an Economic Biologist. His death was marked in the year 1934.
Located at the Keppel Street, London, the LSHTM is a university and well known public research facility. It is recognized for the services in the health department and tropical medicine.
Mansfield Aders and Avebury Memorial Fund Scholarship Description
- Last date for application: 1st May 2018
- Level of study: One can enroll in Master’s Program with this scholarship.
- The subject of Interest: The students are given the scholarship to pursue studies in Medical Parasitology, or you may apply for Medical Entomology for Disease Control.
- Award details: A complete scholarship that covers your tuition fee and is up for full-time study.
- How many scholarships are up for grab: The number of scholarships available is not defined.
- Who can take it: Anyone who is a citizen of UK or EU can benefit from it.
- Where to take it: It is available to you in the UK at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, first you must satisfy following:
- One should be a permanent resident or citizen of UK or EU.
- You need to have an offer of admission from the LSHTM. Only then you can apply for the scholarship and would be assessed regarding the selection criteria before the award is granted to you.
- One should show a decent command over the English language. For that, the application to get scholarship needs to be written in English, and it will prove how good you are considering the language.
Applying for the award
For those of you that want to apply for this scholarship, first, you need to acquire an offer from the Institute in order to be eligible for applying. It has to be from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and should be from either the Department of Medical Parasitology or from Medical Entomology for Disease Control for Masters. Open the link given below to send an application. Make sure that all the documentation is complete. Else, you will be considered ineligible because of incomplete documentation.