The Morehead Cain scholarship is the first merit scholarship that was founded in the United States for giving the students the scholarship programs at North California near the chapel hill. It is named after the John motley moreheadIII and MARRY CAIN foundation.
It is the foundation that provides equal opportunity and is unbiased. All the applicants are given a fair chance to apply and attain the scholarship. This foundation is responsible for providing the students with the best scholarship programs, books, laptops, and all other necessities of life for educational purposes. The selected applicants are the competitive members as chosen by the foundation in Chapel Hill.
- Scholarship Deadline: For the term 2019-2023, the application deadline is over. The Morehead Cain Scholarship application deadline is October 15, 2019, for the class of 2020-2024.
- Course level: The scholarships are for undergraduate students.
- Course subject: Candidates are required to apply in Outdoor Leadership, Civic Collaboration, Global Perspective, and Professional Experience for the scholarship program.
- Scholarship award: The universities can award the students with full funding at any institute that is nonprofitable and have not discrimination based on color, caste, nationality, or religion.
- Number of scholarship: Not specified
- Nationality: Students can apply from anywhere in the world as it is the equal opportunity foundation
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
To get the scholarship, just like any other scholarship, you need to meet some requirements which are following for this scholarship program. Read carefully!
- The students that are eligible for the scholarship program can be from anywhere around the world.
- There is no discrimination regarding anything in the selection procedure.
- The selection is based on the previous high school pass-out transcript.
- Students must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5.
- The SAT and ACT tests are also required.
- The students can be affiliated with their high school or any organization or they can apply individually and personally.
- Students can have the two options of scholarships that are independent or merit-based. But students can select only one at a time.
- The student must be exceptionally intelligent and eligible for the scholarship program.
Application is needed to be submitted before the deadline and selection is based on the eligibility of the student. The student should fill the application with the correct information, or otherwise, you won’t be able to qualify for it. The students are also required to attach the authentic and attested documents along with the application. So, if you’re interested in this scholarship, make sure you have all the documents ready.
The documents that are required are
- The authentic transcript
- Tests certification
- High school certification
- And the identity cards of both parents or guardians and the applicants themselves.
- The monthly income and tax receipts are also required for the processing of the application.
- No need to say, the documents should be legal, obviously.
Visit the official website to apply now for the Morehead Cain Scholarship in the United States.