If you are the one facing some sort of financial issues and still you want to pursue your higher education in law studies, then this is the best time for you to apply for the DAAD scholarship which is basically centered for the people who belong to developing countries and they don’t have enough resources to complete their education. These scholarships are being offered by the Munich intellectual property law center in Germany.
The scholarship is funded by DAAD to provide a chance to the students to complete their studies and have a brightly sparkling career in Law. The scholarship is only for the postgraduate law degree programs.
DAAD is basically the academic exchange service of Germany which provides complete support to the students to complete their education without having the fear of any financial burden on them. This scholarship lets the students to be capable of affording their masters education. To be eligible, a student must know German language.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020
- University: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center Germany
- Department: NA
- Course available : Masters degree coursework
- Award: per month stipend of about EUR 850
- Access way: Online
- Nationality: students belonging to developing countries only
- The scholarship can be taken in Germany
- All the developing countries citizens can apply for the scholarship program.
- Acceptable courses include only the law related postgraduate programs.
- The applicant needs to have 2 years experience in the state hold company or the public authority firm.
For a student who wants to be considered for this scholarship program must needs to take admission in the postgraduate coursework at the MIPLC. After the admission has been confirmed the student can apply for the award.
- The applicant is needed to attach all the necessary supporting documents along with the application.
- To get admission, the candidate needs to have the above average result in the previous degree he had attended. Other than this, he must be in the top 30 percent.
- The applicant needs to be fluent in English speaking and writing. The seekers must have good understanding and knowledge of English. Knowing German would be a plus point .
The applicant if becomes eligible for the scholarship will get the monthly stipend of about EUR 850. The tuition fee is also included in the scholarship program.