An amazing initiative in your career is waiting for you as a Ph.D. thesis position at MINES Paris Tech-CEMEF in France for the academic year 2020-2021. This is a golden chance for highly capable and intellectual international students, to make their Ph.D. thesis more refined by opting for this Ph.D. Thesis scholarship.
This program encourages the enrollment of intellectual students to make this program more benefit able for those who deserve it. As it provides, opportunities to the students of the industrial field i.e. mechanical and electrical.
It facilitates the students in diverse ways i.e. by providing advanced research environment, comprehensive training, and assist in building strong connections with the industry.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Course Level: This scholarship is designed by MINES ParisTech-CEMEF particularly for Ph.D. students related to industrial field i.e. mechanical and electrical
- Study Subject: MINES ParisTech-CEMEF offers this scholarship to Ph.D. students for thesis position related to re-crystallization simulation and development of the mean-field model.
- Scholarship Award:
- This scholarship will give an annual payment of about 26k€ to the students.
- This scholarship is granted for Ph.D. thesis position i.e. time limit of one year
- Number of Scholarships: N/A
- Nationality: international
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A thesis program of Ph.D. regarding the betterment of mean-field model that is dedicated to recrystallization simulation
- Admissible Criteria:
To get eligible for this scholarship, an individual must fulfill the given criteria;
A candidate must hold the degree of Msc or Mtech in metallurgy or materials science, applied mathematics with an outstanding educational record.
A candidate must have the capability to work with a team that involves multi-disciplinary errands.
An individual must have expertise in English, metallurgy, and numerical modeling
- Supporting Documents:
- up to date curriculum vitae
- officially approved maximum of three academic record documents
- reference form from the in-charge of programs or professor
- Admission Requirements: It is obligatory for the candidate to submit the prior educational degree
- Language Requirement: English, but in case if English is not your first language then submit the result of the English test or provide the details of the test which you are going to give soon.