The University of Sussex is open for scholarship applications for its 2019-2020 year. MBA Scholarships will be awarded to high achieving and motivated individuals and international, UK, and EU students can all apply for it. The University of Sussex is a reputable institute providing education and research facilities near Brighton, in the south of England. Among the new wave of UK universities found in 1960s, Sussex was one. The goal is to teach students and make them learn courses which are appropriate for individuals of various socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds that deliver skills for life.
Details of scholarship
- Deadline for application submission: 30th September 2019
- Level of study: The scholarship is available for MBA program
- Subject of interest: The scholarship would be suitable for individuals that want to pursue career in business administration and study MBA at the University of Sussex.
- Award for scholarship: The award includes a maximum coverage of up to £5000, which can vary from £1500 to £5000. This varies in concern with your experience and/or decent graduation degree.
- Number of awards: undisclosed
- Who can apply: Individuals from UK, EU, and international students
- Where to take scholarship: University of Sussex, UK
To apply, you are required to show a 3 to 5 year experience in management field or must be graduated with an upper second class honors degree or a related qualification. Also, English proficiency is necessary and IELTS band 6.5 is necessary with no sub score of less than 6.0. Along with it, you must hold a valid offer from the university of Sussex for the MBA degree.
The applicants are required to apply for MBA at the University of Sussex through their online application system for the course starting in September. You can either apply for full time or part time. Using this link, you can also apply for start in January or April in part-time course.
If you are accepted and feel that you have the required management experience or good results backing up your degree, you can apply for the scholarship. The application can be sent to them after a place is offered to you. The successful candidates will be chosen based on their MBA application and interview.
As the decision is complete, you will be notified about it and will receive a Letter of Offer which you have to accept or decline in a given time. One cannot ask the scholarship offer to come with a different starting date.