If you want to become a professional as well as an expert for the field of commerce, you must not miss the chance of availing this amazing scholarship. This opportunity is exceptional for the most deserving students for the scholarship.
Following stated are some of the important details for this postgraduate degree scholarship at the University of Canterbury.
The University of Canterbury is the first college of New Zealand’s university which is one of the award-winning universities. Moreover, the university has prestigious researchers who have high levels of expertise and skills to give proper guidance to postgraduate students.
The University of Canterbury is famous for providing its students with an excellent base for education so that they could build up their careers brightly. Once you are in the university of Canterbury, you are sure to get numerous great opportunities, career counseling and job options too.
Application Deadline:15th October, 2020
Brief description of the scholarship programs
- University: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Courses: Postgraduate programs
- Award of: $16,500
- Access channel: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students and anyone of New Zealand nationality.
- The award could be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all over the world and especially from New Zealand can apply for the scholarship
- Acceptable Subjects: Masters degree in Commerce subjects
- Admissible Criteria: This scholarship is for the students who have more than 120 points in their enrollment and once a student gets enrolled in any postgraduate program, he may be allowed full time or half time there. There are some academic requirements too which are necessary to be fulfilled by the applicant to get admission.
- To get this amazing scholarship to study in the University of Canterbury, one must need to take the admission in his desired course first and for this, seeking necessary information is important. Once an applicant gets a confirmation message, the next thing he is supposed to do is to apply for the scholarship program.
- Other than applying with a basic form, you would need some supporting documents too to prove that whatever you have filled in the form was right. For this purpose you need to submit the certified copies or all your documents related to your qualification you have. Other than that, you must have your passport, sponsor letter’s copy, CB, portfolio etc.
- Before you submit your course application, you need to check that you are eligible to apply as per the entry requirements mentioned on the site from where you have had got the application form.
- You need to be fluent in English spoken and written.