The Massey University is giving an opportunity to international students to apply for the Creative Arts International Excellence Scholarships 2018. Their aim is to provide a support to the individuals that want to study at the College of Creative Arts, Massey University. The university is a reputable institute with over 35,000 students, among which 17,000 are the ones that have opted for distance or extramural learning.
- Last date to submit application: 31st October 2018
- Level of study: Bachelors degree
- Subject to study: BS Hons. In Design or Fine Arts, Bachelor of Mori Visual Arts, Bachelor of Commercial Music, and Bachelor of Creative Media Production
- Scholarship award: The scholarship given will account for $20,000 NZD for 4 year programs and $15,000 NZD for 3 year courses. As per the guidelines regarding University Transfer and Pathway programs, the maximum given scholarship annually is $5000 NZD.
- Number of awards: Not known
- Who can apply: International students
- Where scholarship is to be taken: College of Creative Arts, Massey University, New Zealand
Who is eligible?
Anyone who qualifies as international student in NZ is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
A student should be enrolled as full fee paying individual that completed Year 12 at NZ secondary school. He or she must have NCEA Level 2 Certificate. It must be given to the student with merit of excellence and at least one excellence is required which can be either in art, design, music, or technology. However, if you have degree from any other institute which is equivalent to NZ education system’s ‘excellence,’ you may apply. Moreover, you might be the one who has completed the Foundation Studies program or any other international degree equivalent to that with ‘excellence’ according to NZ study system.
Else, you might be full fee paying student who completed University Transfer Program and achieved excellence in academics. You will be required to maintain the excellence in at least one field of study and have good command on English. Upon completing the other associated requirements, you may be given a conditional scholarship offer.
How to apply
Download the application form from Massey University’s website. Fill it, attach the relevant documents (if required), and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.