Overview of the scholarship
Completely based on the academic excellence of the students, more than 30 KTH scholarships are awarded to the students. The students who are eligible must need to apply for the master’s program at KTH to get enrolled for the scholarship. KTH is actually the royal institute of technology that is situated in Stockholm Sweden. It was established in the year 1827 and that time it was the first polytechnic institute in Sweden. The applicants should be pro-efficient in English and they should have passed any recognized test like IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent. This institute KTH is regarded as one of the largest technological education institute in Scandinavia.
Scholarship description (KTH Stipendium 2019)
- Application deadline: 15th January, 2019
- Course level: this scholarship is available for the students who want to pursue for masters program and they must be having the graduate degrees and their certification too as a prove
- Study subject: masters program in molecular techniques, and turbomachinery aeromechanical.
- Scholarship award: the scholarship simply targets the tuition fee at KTH and it doesn’t involve any accommodation fee.
- Nationality: this scholarship is for the international students
- Number of scholarships: not given
- Scholarships can be taken in: Sweden
Eligibility for the scholarship
All the international students belonging to any region of the world could apply for the scholarship. The applicant to apply for the scholarship must be a fee paying student and have to apply for a master’s program at KTH. One thing which is need to be known by the interesting candidates is that the scholarship isn’t available for the EIT master’s and Erasmus Mundus’ programs. To be eligible to be a part of a university in Sweden it is important that the student must meet the English language requirements of the course.
Application procedure for KTH Stipendium
The deadline for almost all the programs under KTH is 15th January 2019 and all the applications are made for the universities in Sweden. The application program is online. You can get the detailed 2nd step information once after you have submitted your online application and has been accepted.