Overview of the Scholarship
For students who want to study in South Korea, this is an excellent opportunity. Those seeking an opportunity to study abroad are being welcomed to apply for the Ph.D. studentship program being offered by Kunsan National University. To support all students who are willing to pursue in KNU, Korea, a Ph.D. in Robotics and Autonomous system program, this study award is devised.
Kunsan National University, founded in 1979 is a public institution of higher education located in Gunsan, a small city in North Jeolla. It offers recognized programs and courses in higher education e.g. bachelor degrees. Why choose Kunsan National University for study? KNU provides great services empowering you with the knowledge and skills to have a successful future career and become a professional.
- Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
- Course Level: PhD program being offered at KNU in Korea.
- Study Subject: PhD degree program in the subject of Robotics and autonomous systems being presented by KNU, Korea.
- Scholarship Award: The award for this particular scholarship is being provided on the tuition fees and the monthly salary of those students who get it.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships being offered by the university is not available.
- Nationality: International students are legible to apply for the scholarship being offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship is being offered for a Ph.D. degree program in the course of Robotics and Autonomous Systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the following criteria must be met by the applicants. The student must have an MSc. Degree along with a solid academic background in any of these fields; mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, ICT, or any such related disciple with a B grade or any better on the USA’s grading scale or any such equivalent is needed for the scholarship. Those applying for the scholarship must have completed their master’s degree within the last five years or they are required to have a defense date of their master thesis that should be taking place before September 2020.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship students must take admission to KNU for a Ph.D. degree. Once enrolled, they must contact professor Deok-Jin Lee through Deokjlee-at-Kunsan.ac.kr email for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required for application
- The student’s CV with their picture (for MSc, Post doc. Ph.D.)
- Undergraduate courses certificate of record (for MSc, Post doc. Ph.D.)
- Graduate courses certificate of record (for MSc, Post doc. Ph.D.)
- The MSc thesis (for Ph.D.)
- Ph.D. thesis (for post doc.)
- Proof for spoken and written proficiency through any of the following certificates of the test.
TOEFL: for a paper-based, a minimum score of 600 and for internet-based test, a minimum of 92
IELTS: A result of 6.5, at least with none of the sections having less than a 5.5 score. And only academic IELTS is accepted.
CEFR: at least a B2 certificate
- Admission Requirements: As for the admission, those who have received a master’s degree, or recognized as having equivalent experience academically as well as being considered as appropriate by the KNU president will get admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must be good in the English language