King’s College London is one of the leading universities around the world. The university offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses in a number of fields. Students are given the chance to explore new topics and life lessons.
All the young aspiring students wish to make the most out of the summer vacations. This wish has been made a reality as the King’s College London Summer Programs is offering 8 tuition fee scholarships at the King’s College London. These scholarships are available for all international students from around the globe who are not just bright but also passionate about learning, thinking as well as communicating.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available in the Undergraduate Summer Program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses that are being offered by King’s College London.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers tuition fee worth of £1,600.
- Number of Scholarships: 8 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students from all around the globe can apply.
- Scholarships can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the world are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: Scholarships can be availed to pursue studying any subject that is offered within the premises of the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being able to be considered, the university has a strict criterion that has to be met. The applicant must be a bright international student who must possess a deep passion regarding thinking, learning, and communication. Moreover, the applicant should also meet the set academic criteria of the university.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must have previously applied for admission at the university. After applying and selecting the desired course, the applicant can apply for the valuable Undergraduate Summer@King’s Scholarships.
A number of other documents have to be uploaded that include the official confirmation of high school grade, a personal statement, a reference letter, and a proof of being proficient in English.
A number of supporting documents are required for applying. These include the following:
- The top of personal detail section of the application must include the statement “I’m applying for Summer King’s Scholarship.”
- A video of 2 minutes and 30 seconds of the applicant that answers the question: “Why does London matter to the world in 2020?” The video must be uploaded to Dropbox and the link added at the top of the personal details section.