Overview of Scholarship
The University of South Florida is a public research institute. It is ranked among the seventh top leading university in USA. It comprises of a professional faculty and administration to serve the future of the nation. The university is mainly a global research institute, and was established in 1956. It brings together students from different diverse cultures. It is popular for low tuition fee among other universities in the U.S. It proffers 180 undergraduate courses to candidates.
The University of South Florida has devised a scholarship program i.e. the Kalam postgraduate scholarship for the Indian candidates. The goal of this scholarship is to present honor to the President of A.J.P Kalam, India. The scholarship facilitates the graduates from some reputed university of India. These candidates can take admission in the PhD program at the University of Florida. It is an advantageous chance for the Indian nationals that they would never want to miss. Deserving candidates should definitely avail this opportunity as it aims at building bright career of students.
- Application Deadline: The deadline of this application is February 3, 2020. Motivated and deserving students are required to register before this date.
- Institute providing scholarship: This scholarship is provided by The University of South Florida.
- Course Level: The course level eligible for this scholarship is a PhD program.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship award waives the entire tuition fee. Moreover, a compensation of $22000 is designed for the candidate.
- Number of scholarships: The number of awards are not known.
- Application procedure: Candidates can register for this program online.
- Nationality: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates are required to be Indian nationals.
- Country providing scholarships: The country providing this award is USA.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Country eligible for this award is India.
- Eligible Courses: The eligible courses available for this scholarship are applied physics, Applied Anthropology, PhD programs, Microbiology, Molecular biology, computer science, Engineering, and psychology.
- Criteria: Applicants should fulfill some criteria to be eligible for the scholarship. The candidate should have a registered USF ID. The applicant should apply for the PhD program in any eligible course at the university. The applicant should fulfill the needed criteria for eligibility to be considered for approval for scholarship. Moreover, the candidate should have been graduated from any university at India.
Applicants are required to submit some important documentation to appear for this fellowship.
The candidate is required to submit the undergraduate application form.
The candidate must submit a letter of purpose in which he/she should list all the details about the course he/she is interested to undertake.
Candidate should also submit the resume, which should contain all academic qualifications and experiences of the applicant.
Required to submit two letters of recommendation.
Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to submit SAT and ACT scores.Must also attach transcripts, as well as IELTS and TOEFL test certificates to the university.
Language Requirements: Candidates should submit IELTS and TOEFL test certificates to fulfill language criteria.
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must have a registered university ID. The applicants must submit the application for undergraduate program to be eligible for the A.P.J Abdul Kalam scholarship.APPLY NOW