Overview of the scholarship
All over the world, the international applicants are invited by the Bond University to grant them with the excellence scholarships as these scholarships certainly are for the students who have been received the admission offer of an undergraduate degree from the university which means that the students already are needed to be qualified for the admission in the university.
The Bond University basically is a non for profit and a private university that is originally located in Robina in Australia and it is also included in the top 20 universities of the world in the higher education rankings.
- Application Deadline: 22 February 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships now would be available for the students who want to pursue the undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Any of the subjects being offered in university for study could be a part of this scholarship.
- Scholarship Award: To the Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, they are awarded with the 25 percent of the tuition remission for whatever the study program they have selected to pursue. However for the programs which are not considered to be a part of this scholarship are Masters in psychology, bachelors in medical or the exchange programs
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
All the international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship however they are needed to be enrolled in the admission before applying for the scholarship
The application form for the BOND University should be completed online by the applicant before they have applied for this scholarship program. Once they have got the offer for admission, they can complete their scholarship form online and then can send to the university via email.Apply Now