If you are looking to study in South Africa as a full time undergraduate student then you are invited to apply for Monash South Africa IIE MSA Scholarships in South Africa. The institute was formed back in 2001 and is providing a chance to study undergraduate courses in two faculties. Moreover, you can also enroll for postgraduate diplomas and master’s degree. The institute also supports extra curricular activities and for that it has an extensive space to deal with various games that include soccer, hockey, rugby, etc.
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for IIE MSA Scholarships in South Africa is as follow:
- Who can apply: South African as well as International Students
- Courses to study: Undergraduate degree in the subjects offered at the institute
- Admission criteria: One must be a current student enrolled at the IIE MSA and acquire a minimum GPA of 3.3 or more. Or, you should have received an enrollment offer as a full time student to study a higher certificate, undergraduate course, or a foundation program.
- Eligibility: One should be studying Year 12 or equivalent course.
- Award: While your tuition fee and expenses are covered, textbooks, stationery, printing and living expenses as well as travel costs can be covered by student’s pocket. The bursary may cover anywhere between 25% and 100% of the tuition fee.
- Last date of application: 15th November, 2020
How to Apply?
In order to apply for the program one should fulfill the eligibility criteria listed above. Once you receive the enrollment offer, you can further proceed to download and fill the application form. As you list your details, you should prepare supporting documents too. One should submit an identification document or passport along with the certified copy of his or her last results. Also, an English proficiency evidence is required.
The documents and application form should be sent to Student Fees officer, Student Administration Centre, Private Bag X60, Roodepoort, South Africa, 1725.APPLY NOW