Overview of the Scholarship
If you are willing to do a Ph.D. from a well-known institute in Australia, then the University of Queensland is the best option. If you have done your masters in Economics, the institute will offer a Ph. D. scholarship in the relevant subject. There is available a Bursary for international students with excellent grades. It is best for those who need financial assistance to get a Ph.D. degree.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and is the fifth oldest institute in the country. The public research university as got the 48th number in the global ranking. People prefer to study and complete their education as it offers the best studying environment for both local and international students. They get a healthy study life, full support from teachers, and enjoy an active lifestyle throughout their journey at the University of Queensland.
Have a look at the scholarship description so that you can conveniently apply for the program.
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- Course Level: The scholarships are available for the masters of advanced economics.
- Study Subject: The Ph.D. degree in advanced economics
- Scholarship Award: The students will get a tuition fee waiver and a $30,000 award per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not applicable
- Nationality: local and international candidates can apply for this Scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken at the University of Queensland Australia.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Both international and domestic students can apply for this Scholarship.
Acceptable courses and admission criteria
Candidates can apply for the masters in an advanced economic degree program at the University of Queensland. You are eligible for this program if you are pursuing the master’s degree program in advanced economics.
- How to apply: Candidates have to apply in the masters of advanced economics so that they can be considered for the Scholarship after reserving their seats for the course in the university.
- To apply for the course, it is important that candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
The candidate has to provide the TOEFL or GMAT test to show that they know English. It is for those whose mother tongue is not English.
The candidates have to submit the academic transcripts, CV, two referee reports, and TOEFL or GMAT results with the application form.