School of Psychology is offering the international Postgraduate platinum scholarship. The award is applicable for the year 2020 to 2021. The students who want to apply for the scholarship must fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is for all international students who wish to study in the UK.
Plymouth University is located in England. The main campus is in Plymouth, England. It has other campuses all over South West England.
Plymouth University offers such an excellent studying environment that develops personality and communication skills in students. The university arranges workshops, cultural programs, and events for social development purposes. It offers several degree programs.
- Application Deadline: Overseas applicants have to apply 4.5 months before the start of the proposed program start date.
- Course Level: Masters level
- Study Subject: MSc Clinical Psychology
- Scholarship Award: £4000 off your tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: not known
- Nationality: International students can apply
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world can apply or this scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Clinical Psychology
- Admissible Criteria: the university will do judgment and shortlist candidates for the scholarship. It is important that the equivalent of a UK honors as listed in UK NARIC.
- How to Apply:To apply for this scholarship at Plymouth University, the university will use its own procedure. One can be eligible for MSc Clinical Psychology, No separate application is required to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You have to attach a copy of the award letter, reference to support your application and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet all the entry requirements of the institute.
- Language Requirement:A 6.5 score or above for IELTS is required.
- Academic transcripts
- Reference supporting letter
- Copy of award letter