Overview Of Scholarship
The Aberystwyth University has designed an international Postgraduate Excellence Fellowship for students who are well deserving and willing to continue education. It is a huge source of financial help to students who want to pursue their education but are not financially very strong. To avail of this amazing scholarship, the candidate should be deserving and should possess high academic results over the past years.
This international Postgraduate scholarship attracts all international candidates which means that all nationalities are eligible for this grant. The aim of this amazing scholarship opportunity is to aid high achieving deserving candidates by waiving the tuition fee. Interested candidates can provide for full time or part-time programs.
If we talk about Aberystwyth University, it is one of the top-ranked universities among fifty universities in the United Kingdom. This university was built back in 1872. It is the first institute that had been given the esteemed prize of being regarded as the University of the Year for teaching quality. The university does not compromise on quality and aims at providing quality education to its students. It is also offering research opportunities and provide teaching facilities to its students as well. Students who are not UK national are been provided with a good place for accommodation. Most of all, it has an extraordinary faculty that have won many awards for providing quality education among the years.
- Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is August 14, 2021. All interested candidates are required to apply for this deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: This scholarship is being provided by the Aberystwyth University.
- Course Level: The eligible course level for this scholarship is postgraduate degree programs.
- Scholarship Award: An award of £5,000 is provided to the candidate.
- A number of scholarships: The number of scholarship awards are thirteen.
- Application procedure: Candidates must enroll themselves in a postgraduate degree program at the university to be eligible for the grant.
- Nationality: All international students are eligible for this scholarship.
- The country providing scholarships: This scholarship can be availed in the United Kingdom.
- Language: Applicants must be capable of speaking and understanding English.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates from overseas can consider taking part in this grant.
- Eligible Courses: The scholarship award only facilitates postgraduate degree programs at Aberystwyth. In order to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must take any postgraduate course from the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants are required to accept the offer of a scholarship. Moreover, after the candidate has been offered a grant, they should be given a course deposit of £2000 in the next two weeks.
- How t Apply: To apply for the grant, the interested candidates must enroll themselves in any full-time postgraduate degree program offered by the university. Once you are an official student of the university, you will be held eligible for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must possess a United Kingdom’s first-class honors degree or a similar grant.
- Admission Requirements: While taking admission at the university, the candidates must possess their academic transcripts from previous institutions, a resume, and a language proficiency certificate.
- Language Requirements: In case English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of proficiency in the language by attaching test certificates of IELTS or TOEFL test.