Overview of the Scholarship
King’s College London is now offering an International Hardship Fund scholarship for the students enrolled in the session of 2018 to 2019. This scholarship program focuses to help students who belong to a lower-income based household and are not able to afford the required tuition fees. The International Hardship Fund at King’s College London is offered to International and students from the European Union, who desire to accomplish their further studies in the UK.
The King’s College London was found in 1829, is now renowned to be the largest institute for the graduate and postgraduate biomedical research and medical teaching centers. The institute has become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London and is ranked at the top 31st rank according to the 2019’s QS World University Rankings. The King’s College London allows it’s students to be able to figure out their hidden treasures and using them, plan their future careers and the goals to be achieved in near future. The King’s Careers Hub is helpful to the students who need to seek help about their career choices and decide what they are most suitable for in a career option.
- Application Deadline: 31 Jul 2019
- Course Level: the International Hardship Fund at King’s College London is offering Undergraduate degree program for students.
- Study Subject:
- Scholarship Award: Variable – Depend on student’s need and the requirement of their courses at the King’s College London.
- Number of Scholarships: number of the International Hardship Fund scholarship program yet remains unknown.
- Nationality: students from EU and other international countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Language preference: English and official at home
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: the students who are eligible for this International Hardship Fund scholarship program can hold the nationality of European Union and/or International countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: the International Hardship Fund scholarship program at the King’s College London is available for financially unstable students who wish to pursue their undergraduate degree program in any of the subjects offered at the King’s College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: since this scholarship program focuses on students who have gone through hardships related to their financial conditions, it requires the applicants to prove that these unforeseen financial difficulties have been undergone by the individual and their family.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship program, the candidate must have applied for desired course in the university. Afterwards, they can apply for the scholarship via this link online: https://mykcl.kcl.ac.uk/
- Supporting Documents: the candidates need to provide documentation in order to prove the decline in their financial status. These documents should be in the form of scanned copies, saved in a PDF format entitled in the following format: SURNAME, Name – document title and email it to email@example.com and include King’s student ID in the following email.
- Admission Requirements: students must have acquired A-levels in general subjects. Candidates can apply through the university website.
- Language Requirement: it is necessary for students to be fluent in English Language.