Overview of the Scholarship
Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program is a special program being offered by The University of Cambridge for 2020/2021 academic year. The awards being provided are open to outstanding students from any disciple or from any nationality. For those who aim to apply for a full-time residential PhD course of study at this university, this scholars program is a great option. Founded as early as 1209, the University of Cambridge is an alliance of school faculties, departments and colleges with over 100 academic departments which are organized into six schools. Why would you choose Cambridge University? The university gives you access to up-to-date facilities and a great range of learning resources along with several good occupational opportunities ahead making it an ideal option for you to take benefit of.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for the application is January 7th 2020
- Course Level: The scholarships being offered are available for PhD levels
- Study Subject: The PhD scholarship will be provided in any subject that is being offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award being offered is fully funded
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships being offered are 25 under this program
- Nationality: Applicants of any nationality are legible to apply for the scholarship
- Scholarship can be taken in: UK
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Applicants from all around the world are welcomed to apply for the Postgraduate Harding distinguished scholars program. In order for the applicant to be legible, they must have degree in Masters from a recognized institute (university). Filling this criteria means that you can be selected from the program.
A few documents are required for the application of the program being offered. The applicants are required to provide two good academic references, their CV, their proficiency in English and any experience relevant to the field must also be submitted. The applicants are requested to submit the complete documents in order to be accepted.
As the initial step, the applicants must apply for the affirmation. Through the University’s graduate applicant portal, the students are expected to choose a PhD course, the college place along with the various funding sources. In order for taking the admission, the applicants must have a minimum of 2.1 in their honors degree. Those who are applying should have fluency in English language. The program requires an IELTS test with a minimum band score of 7.0; in speaking, writing and listening with no less than 7.0 and in reading 6.5.APPLY NOW