Overview of the Scholarship
If you want to get your bachelor’s degree from Canada but you can’t afford the costs, then this scholarship award can surely help you in getting your bachelor’s degree done from the Simon Fraser University. This H.Y. Louie and Lohn scholarship award has the basic purpose of providing a financial aid to all the international students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program in year 2020 from the university at Canada. The Simon Fraser University was basically formed in the year 1962 and it is a research university situated in the British Columbia, Canada. The Simon Fraser University has three campuses that provide students with the chance to undertake any of the undergraduate, graduate and teacher education programs. The Simon Fraser University offers a wide range of study subjects in all the fields of degrees and is one of the best universities in Canada. This scholarship program is only available to undertake bachelor’s degrees. Under this scholarship program, selected candidates can undertake any of the undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Application deadline: 30th April, 2020
- Study subjects: Selected candidates can undertake any of the undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Course level: The scholarship program is available to undertake any of the undergraduate degree programs at the Simon Fraser University.
- Scholarship award: The scholarship award under this program is for $5,000.
- Number of scholarships: Total number of 18 scholarships is available for the students to avail at the Simon Fraser University.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of scholarships: Canada
Eligibility of the Scholarship
All the international students can become eligible for the scholarship until they have a range of 80 percent in the previous degree they have attended. The candidates must be proficient in English and must have an English proficiency certificate to submit.
While applying for the scholarship program and for the admission in university, you have to provide some specific documents including a reference certificate, a motivation letter containing the reason about why are you the potential candidate to get admission in the university, a letter of curricular activities interest and attested copies of all academic documents.
To apply for this scholarship program, a candidate first has to get admission in the undergraduate program by applying. Once you have downloaded the application form, you can fill it and send it to the University for Admission.APPLY NOW