Scholarship for international students in Australia: Griffith Remarkable funding
Are you a remarkable student? If yes, then you must not waste any time in applying for the Griffith Remarkable funding available for international students in Australia.
The award is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students where the latter must be from countries other than Australia and New Zealand.
Details of scholarship
- Who can apply: International students
- Subject of interest: Any course offered by Griffith University
- Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Award: 50% coverage for your tuition fee according to the course
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take the scholarship: Griffith University, Australia
- Deadline: May 17th 2019 and September 6th 2019 for respective semesters
The eligibility requirements for the applicants include:
- Applicant can be from any country except Australia and New Zealand
- Student should be enrolled in the Griffith University and must be a part of any undergraduate or postgraduate program being offered
- One should have applied and received a conditional or unconditional offer from the university to gain entry into the undergraduate or postgraduate program
- Candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the degree program that include the previous academic results and English language proficiency
- There is a minimum GPA criteria in place that you should check
How to apply?
In order to apply, admission in a program is necessary. You can submit online application for the funding.
Supporting documents required by the authorities include academic results and transcripts, English test results, portfolio for the individuals that are applying for musical or visual arts degree, and professional work experience or medical checks.
Fill the application form and attach the required documents. Do note that you should receive a conditional or unconditional offer for admission from the university to be held eligible.APPLY NOW